Saturday, November 7, 2015

Hog Wild Toys (holiday gift guide 2015)

Disclosure: I received one or more products or monetary composition for the exchange for my honest opinion. I only recommend product that I would use personally or believe would be a good fit with my readers. All opinions are 100 percent my own and may differ from yours. I am disclosing this in accordance with the Federal Trade Commission’s 16 CFR, Part 255: “Guides concerning the use of Endorsements and Testimonials in Advertising.


Here is a great stocking stuffer idea that your children would absolutely love. These fun toys are Hog Wild Dinosaur Poppers. They are recommended for children ages 4 and up. They are available now and price range around 9.99. 

We received Triceratops Popper and Pterodactyl Popper. My daughter of corse love the purple one because her favorite color is purple. These are simple fun toys that children can play with. They have a mouth where you can put the ball in the mouth and squeeze them and they shoot out the ball. I could see my kids getting in trouble with this toy and shooting each other with it. They also come with a few ball which is great. They are also the same color so you can tell which ones go with which one. These are cute and fun and would make the greatest stocking stuffer for your child. 

You can find these fun toys at Hog Wild Toys

No comments:

Post a Comment

Holiday Gift Guide

When it comes to my daughter it can be tough to find the right gift for her for the upcoming holidays. Recently I was connected with a compa...