Wednesday, November 18, 2015

Lalaloopsy Dance with Me Doll (holiday gift guide 2015)

Disclosure: I received one or more products or monetary composition for the exchange for my honest opinion. I only recommend product that I would use personally or believe would be a good fit with my readers. All opinions are 100 percent my own and may differ from yours. I am disclosing this in accordance with the Federal Trade Commission’s 16 CFR, Part 255: “Guides concerning the use of Endorsements and Testimonials in Advertising.


My daughter has been watching different commercials on television. When she saw this Lalaloopsy Dance with Me Doll it automatically went on her must have list for Christmas. My daughter is a dancer so she got super excited when she saw this on tv. 

This holiday your invited to the Lalaloopsy Super Silly Party. Lalaloopsy is celebrating all of things that make them special. Lalaloopsy were once rag dolls who magically came to life with very last stitch was sewn. Each Lalaloopsy has their own personality and that makes her unique. 

This year Lalaloopsy is ready for her big performance. What is great about this doll is that she now can sing and dance with you. How great is that? What happens is this doll comes with a bow that you put on the magical bow and she will recognize your dance moves. Which is pretty neat. I know freeze dance is becoming very popular and she can even do that. 


Features: - Lalaloopsy Dance with Me doll dances and interacts with you as you dance - You wear the magical bow and she can sense your movement! - Sew many ways to play: 1. Peanut will mimic your dance speed - Get silly, she will too! 2. Peanut teaches you the Super Silly Party dance, step-by-step! 3. Play freeze dance with Peanut! - Doll stands on her own at 11 inches tall! - Batteries Required: 5 x AA batteries required.
This would make a great gift for the upcoming holidays!! Make sure you pick one up at your local retailer. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Holiday Gift Guide

When it comes to my daughter it can be tough to find the right gift for her for the upcoming holidays. Recently I was connected with a compa...