Wednesday, November 18, 2015

.ornaments.com (holiday gift guide 2015)

Disclosure: I received one or more products or monetary composition for the exchange for my honest opinion. I only recommend product that I would use personally or believe would be a good fit with my readers. All opinions are 100 percent my own and may differ from yours. I am disclosing this in accordance with the Federal Trade Commission’s 16 CFR, Part 255: “Guides concerning the use of Endorsements and Testimonials in Advertising.

It is that time of year again! I am so excited to put up my Christmas Tree and all of the wonderful Christmas ornaments. In our household we have a tradition of adding a new family ornament to the tree each year. I also put ornaments in the kiddos stockings. You can imagine we have the collection of ornaments in our household. 

I was excited when I was given the opportunity to work with Ornaments.com. When I browed their website at their ornaments they had everything you can imagine of. They do offer calligraphy on certain ornaments. I choose an ornament and had it personalized. In the picture to the left you can see the amazing calligraphy on my ornament.  I was quite impressed with each name and the shovel. The hand writing is perfect. 

Overall I was impressed with this company. The customer service was amazing and very helpful. The ornaments from the site are very cute and have a wide variety of ornaments to choose form. They also have ornaments like one I have with extra snowman if you have extra members of the family. I also love the calligraphy artist they do amazing job. Most of all the prices are amazing. The price is just right with the ornaments.

These would be great for Christmas gifts. I know that I am going to be purchasing a few more for the holidays. Make sure you visit their website at:



No comments:

Post a Comment

Holiday Gift Guide

When it comes to my daughter it can be tough to find the right gift for her for the upcoming holidays. Recently I was connected with a compa...