Thursday, November 19, 2015

Tube Hero (holiday gift guide 2015)

Disclosure: I received one or more products or monetary composition for the exchange for my honest opinion. I only recommend product that I would use personally or believe would be a good fit with my readers. All opinions are 100 percent my own and may differ from yours. I am disclosing this in accordance with the Federal Trade Commission’s 16 CFR, Part 255: “Guides concerning the use of Endorsements and Testimonials in Advertising.




Want to find a unique gift for your child this Christmas? Then Tube Hero's would be a perfect gift for them. Tube Heroes product is a new brand that recently launched in June 2015 inspired by the Top YouTube Stars. 

Here is a little information about Tube Heroes:
Tube Heroes is so much more than a digital global brand. It is a rallying cry of "coolness", "unique entertainment" and "digital relevancy," capable to create a digital movement and to speak to the lifestyles and interests of young crowds.

We received a pule Tube Hero and a figurine. Our package came in a nice box and had a plush and a figurine inside. The figurine is recommend for ages 8 and up. We received Captain Sparkles. I really liked the figuring and he came with a sword which was pretty cool. The push was decent size. It was made very well and great quality. I really like both products. I would definitely use these for stocking stuffer ideas. I know that my eight year old would loves the figurines. The wonderful part that their many available and you can collect the whole set of Tube Hero's. 

You can find these products at:

Walmart Exclusive Tobuscus collectible figure - one of the top YouTubers of all times.Ali-A and Lachlan - other top YouTubers collectible figures coming to retail stores this season.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Holiday Gift Guide

When it comes to my daughter it can be tough to find the right gift for her for the upcoming holidays. Recently I was connected with a compa...