Sunday, December 6, 2015

VitaPerk (holiday gift guide 2015)

Disclosure: I received one or more products or monetary composition for the exchange for my honest opinion. I only recommend product that I would use personally or believe would be a good fit with my readers. All opinions are 100 percent my own and may differ from yours. I am disclosing this in accordance with the Federal Trade Commission’s 16 CFR, Part 255: “Guides concerning the use of Endorsements and Testimonials in Advertising.

Are you looking for the perfect gift for that coffee drinker? Well I found a company that brings unique to the coffee business. VitaPerk is a company that is out to seek to improve two important areas of life: coffee and your health. They combine vitamins and mineral important for daily heal with the appeal of the worlds most popular beverage. They prove a way for people to increase the healthfulness of a daily routine. 

When I heard about VitaPerk I was not sure if the coffee would be decent. I could not believe that they made a coffee where it had vitamins in it that made it more health. I believe that is very clever and could not wait to to try it. 

I received a coffee cup full with single serves packets of VitaPerk Coffee. They come in single serve packets that is .05 oz. Each packet has 15 vitamin & Mineral Coffee Boost. You had this packet to your coffee. The flavors VitaPerk come in are hazelnut, energy, vanilla, and original.

Overall they mix very well in the coffee which is great. I don't lim packets that do not mix well and you get a weird taste or gritty taste which this not the case. It dissolves great. My favorite out of all them is the Hazelnut. It give the coffee a nice flavor and it also is providing me Vitamins and a boost which is nice. Overall I really enjoyed trying these single serve packets and would highly recommend. Visit them at Vitaperk.com. This would make a great gift for the holidays. 


No comments:

Post a Comment

Holiday Gift Guide

When it comes to my daughter it can be tough to find the right gift for her for the upcoming holidays. Recently I was connected with a compa...